Lost (The TV show)

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Is anyone else a fan?

On a whim last week I rented the first disc of Lost Season One, and 4 days later went out and bought the whole series, I was that entertained by it (I'm also in the process of downloading the current Season 2 episodes). It's well written and filmed, has several different plots going at once, and has plenty of character back-story to tell to keep people interested.

Some parts of it are cheesy and easy to guess what is going to happen next, but every once in a while they throw you a curveball. On the last episode for example they introduced one of the "nobody" characters (there are 40 people on the island and only 7-10 are given backstories/a lot of coverage) who was a high school science teacher. He whined and moaned for a while about how he was just as important as Jack (the "main" character I'd say) so I came to the conclusion rather early on that his guy was a goner, hands down. What I did expect was for the guy to be blown up by wet dynamite in the middle of sentence! I laughed and laughed, Kiwi now thinks I need to see a therapist.

Kiwi almost made me stop watching it because she was scared of what was going to happen next, this is no shens :fly:

Anyway, does anyone else watch Lost? If so, which character are you?

I'm either John Loch, because he kills things and keeps everything simple. Or I'm Walt, because he's the shortest one on the island (he's black though, which makes it difficult for me take his place).

I like Locke alot. Season 1 was awesome. I only watched one or two shows season two becuase I'd rather just wait until the end of the season to watch all of the shows without huge waits.

The numbers mystery was a cool idea. A large group of people shared a lotto payout a few months back by using those numbers.

I watched half of the first season and also got really scared. What is that thing in the forest? Please ruin it for me, since I may not ever see it again.

I agree tho... it was very entertaining.

I like it, I just seem to miss most of the episodes. Thank god for the intarwebs.

April23 said:
I watched half of the first season and also got really scared. What is that thing in the forest? Please ruin it for me, since I may not ever see it again.

I don't know yet.

Personally I think they're nanobots. (the dark cloud that flies around and destroys things).

sadtree.png

That game brings back all kinds of fuzzy warm memories.

April23 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just don't do well with scary movies or situations where something is going to end up jumping out at you and trying to catch you off guard. I only didn't watch a little bit of the show, Knyte exaggerating.

im another fan of lost, it gets quite addictive doesn't it :p

i dont like locke, he's crazy, dumb and thinks he's the dogs bollocks when really he's just some dude who works for a box company.

sawyer is much cooler :D

distortedmind said:
im another fan of lost, it gets quite addictive doesn't it :p

i dont like locke, he's crazy, dumb and thinks he's the dogs bollocks when really he's just some dude who works for a box company.

sawyer is much cooler :D

sawyer is :drool: