Lost another one to DiTech!

Lame-o said:
Why are you sad?

Work is stressing me out. I'm workn' my ass off to get everything done. I'm also working extra hours and bringing work home with me. Yet I still keep falling behind on everything. I found out yesterday that at one point in time my position use to two man job....suprise suprise.... :(

Thorn Bird said:
i'm so in it's not funny. maybe we girls should play this game, and run around and shoot everybody, ESPECIALLY these here boys. how much playing would they do then?
kick, ban

WE CANT HAVE ANY HOT CHICKS RUINING OUR SWEATY, MANLY FUN. :mad:

Pandora said:
Work is stressing me out. I'm workn' my ass off to get everything done. I'm also working extra hours and bringing work home with me. Yet I still keep falling behind on everything. I found out yesterday that at one point in time my position use to two man job....suprise suprise.... :(
What the hell. Bringing work home??? You're crazy.

Pandora said:
The billz gotta get paid. People seem to have a wierd obsession with getting their paychecks....go figure?

Can you get an assistant? Or a clerk, in case the 'assistant' title implies too much?

KNYTE said:
I can't believe I missed most of this thread.

Stupid work.

Don't worry, if you start playing computer games more I won't start walking around naked all the time, I'll just get mad and stop giving you anything. :fly:

kiwi said:
Don't worry, if you start playing computer games more I won't start walking around naked all the time, I'll just get mad and stop giving you anything. :fly:

:rolleyes:, you can't leverage something you don't have/do.