Lost another one to DiTech!

SchmilK said:
Hell yeah...you too made for a good partner! I couldn't figure out why i kept spawning by you...but then i realized that as part of joining the squad LOL...i don't like bein n00b and not knowing whats going on! LOL

Yeah, that's why squads are so important in this game (well, one reason). You can use your squad leader as a spawn point as long as he's still alive, and in the event the other team takes all of the CPs, suddenly it's extremely important to stick together and watch each others' backs.

zengirl said:
Yeah, I'll form a club alright... Blazing Club of Attentiveness +5... to bash the freakin computer in.

:mad:
Just speak his language. Call your vagina a PCI-Express slot, or tell him you feature supersampled bumpmapping if he takes your shirt off.

theacoustician said:
Just speak his language. Call your vagina a PCI-Express slot, or tell him you feature supersampled bumpmapping if he takes your shirt off.
If I have to do all that then theres something wrong with the relationship. Sex should never be that difficult

zengirl said:
If I have to do all that then theres something wrong with the relationship. Sex should never be that difficult
Well, you could stand around and ring a bell and yell "Come and get it". If he takes longer that 2 minutes, poop in his PC.

theacoustician said:
Well, you could stand around and ring a bell and yell "Come and get it". If he takes longer that 2 minutes, poop in his PC.
You should bring your wife flowers, she deserves them :fly:

kiwi said:
I think we definitely need to start a support group.

i'm so in it's not funny. maybe we girls should play this game, and run around and shoot everybody, ESPECIALLY these here boys. how much playing would they do then?

Just wait until your man starts to play and walk by him totally naked and see if he notices. If he stops playing then everything is ok. If he keeps playing then it's time to move on, that one's broken.

b_sinning said:
Just wait until your man starts to play and walk by him totally naked and see if he notices. If he stops playing then everything is ok. If he keeps playing then it's time to move on, that one's broken.

well, at least that one worked.