Lost another one to DiTech!

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
Took off work early yesterday to spend some quality time with my guy... we get home... he falls asleep on the couch, when he wakes up, he says, "Oh, it's Thursday, isn't it?" and heads straight to the computer, where he stays for the entire evening.

I had small giggles knowing that he kept getting killed the instant he revived, and was killed the most out of anyone else on his team :fly: Is that wrong?

Why are you guys stealing my boyfriend??? :mad:

Coqui said:
I know I got him a few times but he wasn't my main focus.
EVERYBODY got him a few time.

At one point he had been killed 22 times, and the next most killed person was at 17.

Maybe he just really sucks :fly:

zengirl said:
EVERYBODY got him a few time.

At one point he had been killed 22 times, and the next most killed person was at 17.

Maybe he just really sucks :fly:

In all fairness the first map, I actually did a stupendous job of commander and even sent out regular artillery strikes to the only spot the enemy could spawn. And it was pretty easy picking the enemy off as they came to our capture points.

The other maps, I did so horribly at it that I resigned myself. (Although Knyte took forever and a year with those supply drops when I was taking out enemy artillery.)

So......When are you gonna play

:shifty:

Coqui said:
In all fairness the first map, I actually did a stupendous job of commander and even sent out regular artillery strikes to the only spot the enemy could spawn. And it was pretty easy picking the enemy off as they came to our capture points.

When I get a computer that can support the game. Even Ryan had troubles and he's got a pretty beefy system. I only have a laptop, it wouldn't work at all.

Coqui said:

The other maps, I did so horribly at it that I resigned myself. (Although Knyte took forever and a year with those supply drops when I was taking out enemy artillery.)

hahaha you damn terrorist. btw, I hope in a patch you start getting credit for destroying that stuff.

After we killed you, I would just drop supply crates and fix everyting. LOL

fly said:
hahaha you damn terrorist. btw, I hope in a patch you start getting credit for destroying that stuff.

After we killed you, I would just drop supply crates and fix everyting. LOL

I noticed that. That's why I ran up to your Helicoptor and planted some C4 on it while you were hovering. Buh-Bye fly :D

fly said:
I noticed him immediately. I was hoping it was you... :p
Bahahahahhahahaa at one point (after numerous frustrated sighs from him) I laughed a little and said, "You know, they're probably killing you, wishing it was me" :lol:

I watched Dr. 90210 all night, he was sitting behind me playing BF2, I looked over my shoulder a lot to watch him die over and over :fly:

zengirl said:
Bahahahahhahahaa at one point (after numerous frustrated sighs from him) I laughed a little and said, "You know, they're probably killing you, wishing it was me" :lol:

I watched Dr. 90210 all night, he was sitting behind me playing BF2, I looked over my shoulder a lot to watch him die over and over :fly:

I can vouch that BF2 is an extremely frustrating game. Not only do you get shot at from seemingly nowhere, but you have to worry about dumbass teammates a lot that never want to help you out.

zengirl said:

I think he got me a couple of times. :hs:

Coqui said:
I can vouch that BF2 is an extremely frustrating game. Not only do you get shot at from seemingly nowhere, but you have to worry about dumbass teammates a lot that never want to help you out.

Or, god forbid, people from the other team constantly killing you. In the one hour I was on, I died, innumerable times at your hands.

I'll have to go back to playing assault, I guess. At least that way I can get some cheap 'nade kills.

lemon_fresh said:
Or, god forbid, people from the other team constantly killing you. In the one hour I was on, I died, innumerable times at your hands.

I'll have to go back to playing assault, I guess. At least that way I can get some cheap 'nade kills.
probably arty strikes. :rolleyes:

lemon_fresh said:

My complaint is I can never see these guys. Every time I shoot, you guys seem to know exactly where I am.

Coqui said:
Specs on his system?

Windows XP 64bit OS
Athlon 64 3500 overclocked 10%
1gig ram (2 gigs actually gave me slower benchmark times in UT2k4, 3dMark 2005, and ?!?!)
2x Geforce 6600GT overclocked 10%
I was playing at 800x600 with medium quality and it was bad...then i did 1024x768 at low quality and it was much better...but looks like a freakin game from 1992. :(

I also got better performance adding a 1.5-1.5gig swap file on my boot drive and a 1.5-1.5gig on my tv rips drive and it did ALOT less drive swapping...i'll have to try bumping up the quality.

I even set the nvidia drivers to all performance settings for bf2.exe and still not any better with medium or high quality gfx settings. I haven't tried it in windows xp 32bit yet...maybe i'll do that...but overall any benchmark i've done between the 32 and 64bit os, the 64bit has won! Hrmmmmm....

But i had a blast...mostly sucked cause I didn't map any of the keys for the vehicles cause the 2x 10 minutes times i played previously there were no vehicles and I did well head to head killing...come join in me some UT2004 and we'll see who's laughing then..i can't play on any of the matrix moves or zark gun maps for more than 10-15 minutes wihtout everyone leaving :(

Thanks for the fun! I'll be practicing for next week ;)