Losing a pet sucks

That's sad; our pets are going to live forever.

Pics?

I don't have any on my work PC. She was a Chow/Husky mix actually. Had a purple tongue like a Chow, but the coat and face of a Husky. When she was a puppy she was a tiny white puff ball so we named her Cotton. As she got already her coat turned to a tanish red. She was a gorgeous dog. Had a tendency to be aggressive sometimes.

She must've been ready to go today. She wasn't able to stand up this morning. She was dragging herself, she started vomiting and peeing. Normally she doesn't let anyone pick her up. But she let my sister in law pick her up so they could get her in the car.

I didn't realize how much I actually liked one of our cats, until I had to watch her being put to sleep. Then it hurt even more watching the other cat trying to find her when we didn't come back with her.

I didn't realize how much I actually liked one of our cats, until I had to watch her being put to sleep. Then it hurt even more watching the other cat trying to find her when we didn't come back with her.

Yea my mom said their other dog is running all over the house looking for her. She doesn't understand..

Staying in the room while the animal is put to sleep is so hard.

She must've been ready to go today. She wasn't able to stand up this morning. She was dragging herself, she started vomiting and peeing. Normally she doesn't let anyone pick her up. But she let my sister in law pick her up so they could get her in the car.

My first dog of almost 15 years went this way. She just started to poop really strange stuff, and couldn't eat at all, finally she just never got up and when we took her to the vet she ended up having cancer. Since she was already 6 years older then the average lifespan, she had maybe a 5% chance of making it through the surgery. Instead of seeing her ripped open we put her down that day. We also had a second dog that just got really sad after she passed away, shes still seems depressed at times.

I remember picking her up in Kindergarten, and she lived to see me graduate from college.

Last edited:
Yea my mom was hysterical this morning, because she couldn't stand seeing her drag herself.. The dog was dragging herself to the back door trying to get outside.. Finally she just gave up and laid there peacefully.

My mom was trying to give her a sedative because of her usual aggressiveness, but she wouldn't eat anything even her favorite things.

Strangely, enough she was at my house about 3-4 weeks ago so my wife and I could dog sit while my parents were away. She caught and killed a large rabbit one night.

4980_1102700611315_1340723328_30347179_3201324_n.jpg

My parents put down our family cat 'Bailey' just last year. I hadn't cried that hard in a long time.

It's making me well up now.

Sorry for your loss, but fuck you for the tears.

I feel your pain, man. Having a pet in the family for that long, unless your a cold hearted bastard, you can't help but get attached.