Looks like the reputation/comments just reset....

S

shockthemonkey

Is this an admin snafu or a weekly thing or what? Just kinda curious....

Drool-Boy said:
FLY MUST HAVE BROKED SOMETHINGS AGIAIN

The admin panel needs a lot more buttons that do nothing that are bigger so they can push those and they won't affect anything.

wr3kt said:
The admin panel needs a lot more buttons that do nothing that are bigger so they can push those and they won't affect anything.
:lol: that reminds me of a work story... i was programming port forwarding on a customer's DSL modem over his DSL line... the problem was I was using the web interface (yes i know, my first mistake) and accidentally clicked the "clear all" button that was flush against the "set port" button.

yes that cleared all the ports and locked me out of the web interface/telnet/ftp.

yes it sucked.

shockthemonkey said:
:lol: that reminds me of a work story... i was programming port forwarding on a customer's DSL modem over his DSL line... the problem was I was using the web interface (yes i know, my first mistake) and accidentally clicked the "clear all" button that was flush against the "set port" button.

yes that cleared all the ports and locked me out of the web interface/telnet/ftp.

yes it sucked.

You win the prize.

shockthemonkey said:
yeah for being a complete moron

I wasn't going to say it.
But hey...if you can sleep with yourself at night...then I can sleep with you as well.

wr3kt said:
I wasn't going to say it.
But hey...if you can sleep with yourself at night...then I can sleep with you as well.
:eek: i was waiting for you to say that!

I had 22 points the last time I checked, all gone now :(

Oh well, maybe now I'll just let my reputation go, and show a little more of my *real* personality
2306.gif