Looks CAN be deceiving

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Click here: http://www.eaglesofdeathmetal.net/ and stare in wonderment and the black-garbed little freaky hugging creepy little nerdy man. Be vewwy afwaid, you wascally wabbits.

HOWEVER- I'm listening to their album called PEACE LOVE DEATH METAL and it's actually pretty damn good. Surprisingly good. Think Queens of the Stone Age meets a little more hip beat. If nothing else, it's just some good toe-tapping music for me right now *checks clock* considering I've been at my desk for 10hrs straight today :D

BigDov said:
Sweet, mission accomplished :D

Are you actually recommending your band, as I have, or just merely filling the thread with random ideas??

I recommend them. I'm not sure of their exact genre, but I think 'Epic Metal' fits them nicely :cool:

Excedrin said:
I recommend them. I'm not sure of their exact genre, but I think 'Epic Metal' fits them nicely :cool:

Interesting. I could use some epic metal actually....... I'll have to scout around for some of that tonight.

I really do recommend these guys too- very fun band actually. Right now I'm listening to their remake of "Stuck In The Middle" or whatever it's called, and it's just awesome.

damn.. they're badass.. I downloaded all the MP3s..

pld.jpg

berzerker said:
That guy looks like a serious douche.

He does, but this is seriously some of the coolest music I've listened to since........ well, quite a while. I think the last time I really enjoyed new (to me) music was when a good pal of mine introduced me to Dispatch :)

It's cool- try it ;)