BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Click here: http://www.eaglesofdeathmetal.net/ and stare in wonderment and the black-garbed little freaky hugging creepy little nerdy man. Be vewwy afwaid, you wascally wabbits.

HOWEVER- I'm listening to their album called PEACE LOVE DEATH METAL and it's actually pretty damn good. Surprisingly good. Think Queens of the Stone Age meets a little more hip beat. If nothing else, it's just some good toe-tapping music for me right now *checks clock* considering I've been at my desk for 10hrs straight today :D

E

Excedrin

BigDov said:
Sweet, mission accomplished :D

Are you actually recommending your band, as I have, or just merely filling the thread with random ideas??
I recommend them. I'm not sure of their exact genre, but I think 'Epic Metal' fits them nicely :cool:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Excedrin said:
I recommend them. I'm not sure of their exact genre, but I think 'Epic Metal' fits them nicely :cool:

Interesting. I could use some epic metal actually....... I'll have to scout around for some of that tonight.

I really do recommend these guys too- very fun band actually. Right now I'm listening to their remake of "Stuck In The Middle" or whatever it's called, and it's just awesome.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
berzerker said:
That guy looks like a serious douche.

He does, but this is seriously some of the coolest music I've listened to since........ well, quite a while. I think the last time I really enjoyed new (to me) music was when a good pal of mine introduced me to Dispatch :)

It's cool- try it ;)