Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

Not sure exactly. Prolly hanging with his step mom... Which probably means eating like fools. She has every snack food available, stuff we never keep in our house. :omy:

lol. If it's only for a few days away, I usually let go of the food cautions. Vacays are supposed to be indulgent!

WAYLLL FART!!
The weather forecast has changed drastically from a few days ago! Just like, 5 days ago, it was supposed to be 80. Then 70's. NOW, 60's & 50% chance of rain. :/

Well, Mike's does have a covered canopy area that is still by water...

ZvAS0Dn.jpg

Apparently there's going to be fireworks when you guys are there:
A fireworks display will take place on Naval Academy grounds Saturday, May 18 in celebration of the Class of 2014 Ring Dance. The display begins at 10:45 p.m. over the academy.

While the dance is not open to the public and the Naval Academy will not be open to the public for the fireworks display, some neighborhoods surrounding the academy may be able to view and hear the display.

WAYLLL FART!!
The weather forecast has changed drastically from a few days ago! Just like, 5 days ago, it was supposed to be 80. Then 70's. NOW, 60's & 50% chance of rain. :/

Well, Mike's does have a covered canopy area that is still by water...

ZvAS0Dn.jpg

Nooooooooooooo! If anything goes wrong, I'm blaming you, drama queen.

/Domon :fly:

It doesnt get dark until 9 these days. Fireworks while it still light are dumb. I wish places wouldnt do that. The Academy is doing it right

Uhhh, 4th of July fireworks always start around 9:30 pm. This is personal experience, no statistics or peer studies, so you'll have to take my word for it.