Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

Fcking lol@drama queen. OK, I just wanted to make sure A: It was on the water cuz nice weather etc (already esplained, Lucy) & B: That it was a fun place.

SHEESSHHH

Fcking lol@drama queen. OK, I just wanted to make sure A: It was on the water cuz nice weather etc (already esplained, Lucy) & B: That it was a fun place.

SHEESSHHH

along with my aviators and shotgun i will be sure to bring you a nametag that designates you as such, so that liam can punch me in the face and throw me in the chesapeake.

The latter is the more damaging thing by the way, that water is nasty.

along with my aviators and shotgun i will be sure to bring you a nametag that designates you as such, so that liam can punch me in the face and throw me in the chesapeake.

OK man. :fly:

Juli is required to bring her kitten and talk to it like a person the entire time.

:lol: He just came in from being on his leash.

Its likely she was already planning on that.

I'm gonna start trying to get him in the car comfortably, so I can take him into Petsmart with me, (on a leash). :fly:

I have to back out. I cannot find a sitter and Sam is really sick anyway. She needs some normalcy and relaxation. Sorry guys. We'll catch you next trip.

Awww :heart: I hope she gets better soon.

Can someone send me some crab cakes? :hi2u:

:fly:

ugh, yeah, especially because there was just like a 600 ton sewage spill into Weems Creek