Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

Don't judge.

Nah, he's right. No one names their cars.

For instance, no one would name this Eleanore.

gquEwcP.jpg

MY POINT is that, WE are driving all the way from effing ...a long time away, so somewhere on the water would be nice for everyone, and it would be nice for us because again, we are traveling from forever away.

But, also, Eileen may show up with her youngin' and Ram's Head, with live band and basis being a microbrewery prob isn't the best place for a toddler.

i dont give a fuck where we go, in fact, i dont like bars at all.

But fly and april are coming into town from way further than you are, and thats their scene.

From what I'm hearing, its a rougher patron sort of bar, and not quite a get together kinda place for what we're looking for.

Translation:
IT'S NOT ON THE WATER SO THE PRICE IS WRONG!

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but the Rams head is not a rough patron sort of place at all. My brother-in-law plays Sunday Jazz brunch there all the time. It's pretty nice and the food is good. The service kinda sucks though. Not at all what you are describing. It's not on the water so I'll give you that. What do you suggest?

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but the Rams head is not a rough patron sort of place at all. My brother-in-law plays Sunday Jazz brunch there all the time. It's pretty nice and the food is good. The service kinda sucks though. Not at all what you are describing. It's not on the water so I'll give you that. What do you suggest?

K, but it's Saturday night.. Hey it's your kid.

But, I suggested something on the water cuz...Annapolis. Restaurants on the water. Nice weather. Yea.

ITS NOT ON THE WATER. SHUT UP EILEEN

i dont give a fuck where we go, in fact, i dont like bars at all.

But fly and april are coming into town from way further than you are, and thats their scene.

You be quiet, Mr. Anti Social Butterflies in the Stomach dude.