Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

@APRIL

Man Apez, I had no idea that u and Liam had kissed and made up nice, nice time! He just told me that he was the one who suggested Annapolis to you. Sneaky, sneaky! :fly:

Last edited by a moderator:
@APRIL

Man Apez, I had no idea that u and Liam had kissed and made up nice, nice time! He just told me that he was the one who suggested Annapolis to you. Sneaky, sneaky! :fly:

So true about Annapolis.

Never knew we weren't cool tho... So he was upset at me? :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
He gave me some bullshit reason for that when I ask him then... hmpf!

LIIIAAYYYAAAMMM I thought we were friends this whole time, YOU LED ME OOONNN!!!
He's odd with teh Facebooks. He doesn't even have cousins on there. :fly: I don't try to explain him in that regard. But, I'm sure that once we see your awesomeness irl again, he will open the gates to his Facebook lair for you, Apez. :fly:

im the same about FB tho....
im on the internet all the time, but im not a FB fan...
im more on teh twatter. i like it better. but thats just me.
I'm huge with teh FB. I guess a have a fun group of people that post funny shit & share my sense of humor, so that helps.

He's odd with teh Facebooks. He doesn't even have cousins on there. :fly: I don't try to explain him in that regard. But, I'm sure that once we see your awesomeness irl again, he will open the gates to his Facebook lair for you, Apez. :fly:

He's just weird about people.

and yet everyone keeps trying to convince us that Liam is a normal and well adjusted person in real life

no one is trying to convince you of anything, because he doesn't owe that to you.

And who are you to talk, really? :fly: You will communicate with all of us on a personal level EVERY DAY, but you're afraid to meet us irl? :lol:

no one is trying to convince you of anything, because he doesn't owe that to you.

And who are you to talk, really? :fly: You will communicate with all of us on a personal level EVERY DAY, but you're afraid to meet us irl? :lol:

im not afraid, ill likely come out. I just get weird sometimes and admit that.