Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

There isn't even a quaint old ice cream shop that used to be a neighborhood pharmacy back in the day that all the locals go to on a sunny, weekend afternoon because they offer exactly the kind of small, common treat that even the most downtrodden man can purchase for his family and feel good because he, for once, is able to put a smile upon the smudged faces of his children? And also the guy who sells meth hangs out by the dumpster-- and, because the economy is ailing, he also somehow runs the only VHS rental business in the county?

There isn't even a quaint old ice cream shop that used to be a neighborhood pharmacy back in the day that all the locals go to on a sunny, weekend afternoon because they offer exactly the kind of small, common treat that even the most downtrodden man can purchase for his family and feel good because he, for once, is able to put a smile upon the smudged faces of his children? And also the guy who sells meth hangs out by the dumpster-- and, because the economy is ailing, he also somehow runs the only VHS rental business in the county?

Massey is still open :)drool::drool::drool::drool:) but now is expensive thanks to what Federal Government ((Progressives in both parties (spending)) and the Federal Reserve (Printing of Money). Blockbuster has been out of business for years. I hate the Spring and Fall Car shows. The worst two shows for traffic in the borough. Carlisle was grandfathered in to being aloud to having two lanes of traffic on the two main streets (High E-W & Hanover N-S). The moron mayor and borough council implemented part of Agenda 21 ( :rolleyes: ) by getting rid of a lane of traffic in each direction and putting in bicycle lanes. The local downtown businesses love it because it has killed some of their traffic flow through their shops and their profits.

That would be my guess since I have no problem with the engine shut off. I'll admit that my vehicle knowledge isn't that great. :eek:

Some transmissions can be very sensitive to the weight of the oil. You might try a lighter or heavier oil. You will have to do some checking up on your transmission first though, find out what it likes.

Yeah, I like it there, but I like other places too. I guess I cannot imagine a world where I couldn't travel at will to wherever I wanted to go. I like being able to drive to my friends and family who live an hour or more away.
What was the point of this post? To make someone feel bad?

I'm the opposite. I wish I didn't have to have a car at all. Probably one of the few cool things about living in some place like NYC. Walk everywhere.

She had better get happy before Ape and I get there or we're gonna tickle her until she pees.
:lol: YESSSSSS. She's tiny, I think I can take her. :)

qckONXw.gif

I'm the opposite. I wish I didn't have to have a car at all. Probably one of the few cool things about living in some place like NYC. Walk everywhere.
Same here. I hate driving.