Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

yeah, there's a reason why they both stopped posting entirely. Or even lurking.

You give the sub 20 age people too much credit regarding common sense. I remember somethings I did under 20 that were stupid as hell that I'd recognize instantly now.

same, i was a dumbass from 17-20, then very rapidly got my shit together at 21

should be, yep

There is a strong possibility ill get socially anxious and stand you all up though.

should be, yep

There is a strong possibility ill get socially anxious and stand you all up though.

Everything is totally different in real life with this place. Everyone who thought Liam was a total asshole on the forum found him to be awesome irl.

Also, you'll just be sitting home regretting it, after you see pics of everyone getting along and stuff. :fly:

oh, i would get along fine, and im not worried about any of you being any less than pleasant. Its just getting out and meeting new people, no matter how well i know them or dont know them that im bad at.

The more i know something in advance, the most likely I am to come, so the advance notice greatly increases the chances of my actually showing up.

Its "hey, im in town, whatcha doing tonight" that is almost a guarantee that i wont be there. I need to plan.

Grow a pair. April and Zac are really cool in real life. I think you would enjoy meeting them in person. Same with Eileen and Dan.

Aww thanks for vouching for us!

Edit: now I can kill him before instructs Bane further to kill me.