Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

yeah, but you're kind of a cock on the internet, too, sometimes.

Indeed. I do not disagree. But not all the time.

edit: i think the difference is that internet is never ever serious business with me. With him, it always was, 100% of the time.

Last edited:
Indeed. I do not disagree. But not all the time.

edit: i think the difference is that internet is never ever serious business with me. With him, it always was, 100% of the time.

it wasn't serios business with him all the time, either. I think you two were just antagonistic toward each other.

the only thing he got really serious about was ginger. it would be things like after asking nicely for people to not repost the wet t-shirt pics and then people doing JUST THAT, or when loon took ginger's bikini pictures off facebook and put them on the uploader so people could pick on her for weight gain, he'd delete it and ban them.

people there like to take things too far, as I'm sure you recall

here's the thing: despite the fact that she has a master's degree and loves her job, she works with children, and if ever there was a career that could be wrecked by the wrong people finding out someone used to post titillating photos online, that's the one. So, between potential for career-ending, and an obvious lack of respect for privacy, he got pissed. And then every time he posted, someone would bring her up, or post unflattering pics, or talk shit about her or her tits. I don't think him becoming agitated and irritable was entirely unjustified.

Me and F33nx.

Although it wasn't until we both started posting here that we actually talked.

yeah, I don't know enough about most of the people here to know whether they met here/genmay or someone brought their SO here.

that's why I can't count ironman and me; while dating, he introduced me to genmay, so though we eventually married, it was not the internets that brought us together.

I also left off a long string of relationships brewed there, though most don't end in marriage, just forum drama :lol:

it wasn't serios business with him all the time, either. I think you two were just antagonistic toward each other.

the only thing he got really serious about was ginger. it would be things like after asking nicely for people to not repost the wet t-shirt pics and then people doing JUST THAT, or when loon took ginger's bikini pictures off facebook and put them on the uploader so people could pick on her for weight gain, he'd delete it and ban them.

here's the thing: despite the fact that she has a master's degree and loves her job, she works with children, and if ever there was a career that could be wrecked by the wrong people finding out someone used to post titillating photos online, that's the one. So, between potential for career-ending, and an obvious lack of respect for privacy, he got pissed. And then every time he posted, someone would bring her up, or post unflattering pics, or talk shit about her or her tits. I don't think him becoming agitated and irritable was entirely unjustified.

yeah, I don't know enough about most of the people here to know whether they met here/genmay or someone brought their SO here.

that's why I can't count ironman and me; while dating, he introduced me to genmay, so though we eventually married, it was not the internets that brought us together.

I also left off a long string of relationships brewed there, though most don't end in marriage, just forum drama :lol:

im not entirely sure she gave two shits at all, all I ever got out of his freakouts was immature jealousy.

Drawing attention to something is the worst possible way to get rid of the problem in this case.

im not entirely sure she gave two shits at all, all I ever got out of his freakouts was immature jealousy.

She had mostly stopped posting by this point, but if she HAD come on and admitted that it bothered her, do you think that would have helped?

No, it would have fueled them. Loon was the jealous cunt who started the drama with the personal pics. You may recall the McDonald's incident? Knowing it was bothering ginger would have just made her meaner and more determined.

The only thing that place loves more than shenanigans is tearing the female posters apart and making them feel worthless, sad, pathetic, fat, gross, disgusting, depressed, etc.

The female posters themselves are just as guilty of it, and I don't know if it's just a jealousy thing (these are my guys, you can't have them, you don't deserve them), a gauntlet thing (this is the fuckery I had to deal with, so you have to deal with it, too), or just GIFT for ladies who never got to be mean girls IRL. The behavior is certainly egged on by a lot of the dudes, though, who I guess take that as their version of jello wrestling? Taking sides and encouraging the feuding.

I know I was rude to some new girls who didn't end up staying, and I'd like to say that I did it to save them from that place, but I know the actual answer was probably closer to the jealousy angle and gauntlet angle for me. Like, I put up with all this bullshit and now I'm worth more than just my tits to them, so you've got to prove that you can deal with the abuse, because they may be assholes, but they're MY assholes. I think the only girl there I legitimately feuded with was loon because she's a cunt and I base that on who she is IRL in addition to her online persona.

Drawing attention to something is the worst possible way to get rid of the problem in this case.

Obviously, but maybe he hoped that even if they didn't respect ginger, because they'd NEVER actually respect a female, they might respect him because a lot of the people there knew him/interacted with him/gamed with him/met him/etc.

edit; and at the same time, SOMEBODY needed to be there to be like

by the way, posting someone's personal pictures that they did NOT ok to be on the forums is not cool. but anything like that was bound to be taken as IT'S WORKING, GUYS, POST MORE