Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

This aint my first rodeo sir! Ya, Kent Island.

You probably won't have a problem getting from KI over the Severn River to Annapolis, but heading back may still be a bitch. I've sat in traffic for an hour or so just trying to get over that one dinky bridge to get off at the first exit after it to get to school.

Basically, heading west you'll be ok, but when you head back east you're going to get f'd

You probably won't have a problem getting from KI over the Severn River to Annapolis, but heading back may still be a bitch. I've sat in traffic for an hour or so just trying to get over that one dinky bridge to get off at the first exit after it to get to school.

Basically, heading west you'll be ok, but when you head back east you're going to get f'd

Never really had much of a problem. Of course there is the occasional snare, but there are local ways around 50 until you get to the Bay Bridge. And usually when I go out and meet folk, we don't get back until late anyway.

is april going to burst out of a cake for the party?

You know, having the words 'April' and 'Bust' in the same sentence is very much like dividing by zero.

edit: fuck, the word is 'burst'.

Oh well, point still stands, even though it was incorrectly used.

You know, having the words 'April' and 'Bust' in the same sentence is very much like dividing by zero.

edit: fuck, the word is 'burst'.

Oh well, point still stands, even though it was incorrectly used.

He was so anxious to make a small boob joke that his mind made him see what he wanted to see instead of what was really there.