Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

Had a great time, too. You have an open invite at a moments notice and that's saying a lot. I'm a stout believer in the Seinfeld no pop-in theory. I'm only 1/10th as douchey as my online persona. You've all come to expect it of me based on the meme and entirely presume so. That's so not me on a daily basis. I do actually love all you UF cunts. <3
I'd still tow a Z-car up to you. :heart:

Got a fair amount of time off with my current schedule, actually.

you dont come off as douchey. You invited me out for drinks when i was stuck in the atl airport. Still wish i could have made that, i had some deadline for work i was working in the airport if i remember right and it ate my whole layover.

It was an honest invitation, too. Anytime.

I'd still tow a Z-car up to you. :heart:

Got a fair amount of time off with my current schedule, actually.

One day I will look into that again. That was looking sooo hot to drop an ls engine into a 240/260/280 because I didn't actually need a car. The place I get my work done now is a specialty shop and they can sell me one turn key. Tempting but not quite as fun. One day. I'll be in touch. <3

I've been snubbed similarly. :hug:
Dharma has been on the 1000 mile long Marta escalator 2 blocks away and Duke has passed within blocks on the 75/85 downtown connector numerous times just a 1/4 mile as well. Hrmph.

ahem

I called you when I was actually staying in town, literally right across the street.

ahem

I called you when I was actually staying in town, literally right across the street.

You gave me like 5 minutes notice and I was already booked solid! Admittedly I was overlooking that however. I do remember you being witness to a suicide in midtown across the street from your place though! WTF. Lookin' good, ATL. :/

Come on, you know I love you. I'll always look you up when I'm in Atlanta. I'd never miss a chance to hang with you.

:heart: I have a buncha family in your area but we're not close.

That's only happened once. Once I was home but you were too busy. I haven't heard of you coming any other time.

Been there three times.
1st time I was busy as my brother in law was graduating.
2nd time you were gone (Either way wouldn't have mattered as that was when I had to back out meeting Juli and Liam as well)
3rd time, I posted about it, but no one seemed to care.

maryland is a whole lot of nothing outside of the baltimore washington triangle. a good central point is columbia. Silver spring/bethesda/etc are a little closer if you're south. If you're north... well, baltimore.

I'll be staying out on the Eastern shore. Annapolis is obviously the *closest* to me, but I don't mind driving. Used to drive 1+ hours to Bel Air to see elpmis.

@fly

in may... thats a 4 hour drive to annapolis. Traffic is absolute hell anytime in the summer.

edit: unless by the eastern shore you mean kent island or something. Not ocean city

Last edited by a moderator:
Been there three times.
1st time I was busy as my brother in law was graduating.
2nd time you were gone (Either way wouldn't have mattered as that was when I had to back out meeting Juli and Liam as well)
3rd time, I posted about it, but no one seemed to care.

I'm positive I didn't see the post. I don't read every single post around here. I'm PMing you my phone number.

I would assume if you've never met Eileen, you wouldn't be close.

WAW and I have met a few times. He took me for a drive in his hot car back when he had one. We've even slept together!

I'll be staying out on the Eastern shore. Annapolis is obviously the *closest* to me, but I don't mind driving. Used to drive 1+ hours to Bel Air to see elpmis.

What ever happened to him anyway? I've still never met the guy.

@fly

in may... thats a 4 hour drive to annapolis. Traffic is absolute hell anytime in the summer.

edit: unless by the eastern shore you mean kent island or something. Not ocean city

Yeah, he doesn't mean OC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm positive I didn't see the post. I don't read every single post around here. I'm PMing you my phone number.

WAW and I have met a few times. He took me for a drive in his hot car back when he had one. We've even slept together!

Well, that escalated quickly.