Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

if all the uploaders hadnt died over the years i bet mikeawesome could search your entire post history in 14 minutes and come up with at least 8 comprising pictures of you
I wasn't that type of whore. I'm classy!
Don't think there's any pics like that out there.
:heart:
A sample April9 (also known as April23 April9, 3, 18486, April23, genmay buttfucking moron) post.
:lol:

I wasn't that type of whore. I'm classy!

azv3lMj.jpg

maryland is a whole lot of nothing outside of the baltimore washington triangle. a good central point is columbia. Silver spring/bethesda/etc are a little closer if you're south. If you're north... well, baltimore.

That's only happened once. Once I was home but you were too busy. I haven't heard of you coming any other time.

I've been snubbed similarly. :hug:
Dharma has been on the 1000 mile long Marta escalator 2 blocks away and Duke has passed within blocks on the 75/85 downtown connector numerous times just a 1/4 mile as well. Hrmph.

I've been snubbed similarly. :hug:
Dharma has been on the 1000 mile long Marta escalator 2 blocks away and Duke has passed within blocks on the 75/85 downtown connector numerous times just a 1/4 mile as well. Hrmph.

I always stopped when I was in town.

I always stopped when I was in town.

Had a great time, too. You have an open invite at a moments notice and that's saying a lot. I'm a stout believer in the Seinfeld no pop-in theory. I'm only 1/10th as douchey as my online persona. You've all come to expect it of me based on the meme and entirely presume so. That's so not me on a daily basis. I do actually love all you UF cunts. <3

Had a great time, too. You have an open invite at a moments notice and that's saying a lot. I'm a stout believer in the Seinfeld no pop-in theory. I'm only 1/10th as douchey as my online persona. You've all come to expect it of me based on the meme and entirely presume so. That's so not me on a daily basis. I do actually love all you UF cunts. <3

you dont come off as douchey. You invited me out for drinks when i was stuck in the atl airport. Still wish i could have made that, i had some deadline for work i was working in the airport if i remember right and it ate my whole layover.