Halp Looking to come to Maryland area in May. Anyone got time?

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
While @Applesauce is entertaining you on her houseboat with no booze and gross @Domon

im gonna be balls deep in a Mickey Mouse/ @Duke / @Mr. Asa Foursome.
and by balls deep I mean, 3 kaks in Asa's ass!

Also, I'll pass on the foursome, esp with Mickey. Anything about Disney parks, make me think of rampant pedo, kiddie kidnappers behind the scenes, taking you n your kids to their mousey dungeons below the park. :fly:

Seafood, beer, waterfront grub ftw!

Last edited by a moderator:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Also, I'll pass on the foursome, esp with Mickey. Anything about Disney parks, make me think of rampant pedo, kiddie kidnappers behind the scenes, taking you n your kids to their mousey dungeons below the park. :fly:

Seafood, beer, waterfront grub ftw!
Same here, not a Disney fan at all. Epcot and Universal are about the best in Orlando...
i havent booked it yeeeeet.... the plan was supposed to be THIS weekend cuz its a 3day weekend here...
but nothing has been booked. im still waiting on some details, i guess if it doesnt go down this weekend it will prob be the following.
<whisper> You will goooo neexxttt weekenddddddd </whisper>

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Same here, not a Disney fan at all. Epcot and Universal are about the best in Orlando...

<whisper> You will goooo neexxttt weekenddddddd </whisper>

Some friends of mine have turned me on to a great drinking game idea for epcot..

In short, a world beer tour.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
So. No fishing?
We are actually busy next weekend too. I thought about texting you back earlier, but when I remembered, I wasn't able to text so I made a mental note that never made it to you. grr! (My memory leaks)
Some friends of mine have turned me on to a great drinking game idea for epcot..

In short, a world beer tour.
WHAT WHAT WHAT?!
when will you learn Asa.
im better than you.

they will see me and blow off you and your fish.
You're a mean little girl! :lol: