Halp Looking for new in ear headphone/earbuds

I'm very happy with the Skullcandy earbuds I bought a few years ago. They came with foam tips for regular use and silicone tips which block out every sound coming from outside your body.

I use the cheapos that come with blackberrys because I have a drawer full of them. surprisingly they really aren't that bad, quality-wise

i can't use earbuds, either, typically...but i did try a pair that has little silicone covers/inserts that go into the canal, and that changes it entirely...they don't hurt when they're in, and they don't fall out of place, either!

Skull candy always hurts my ears after continuous use. I use Shure for my standard ones. If I'm doing any running etc I wear the standard Iphone buds. Running with noise cancellation phones causes a crazy feeling.

Skull candy always hurts my ears after continuous use. I use Shure for my standard ones. If I'm doing any running etc I wear the standard Iphone buds. Running with noise cancellation phones causes a crazy feeling.

I have an issue with the iPhone buds flaking. I've had it happen to every pair that I've owned. I think I have acid earwax.