Looking for a particular artist

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So I was looking for this artist that does semi-gay work. I can't search at work because when I google "gay artist" the umpteen million entries are all nudes. The hotel's wifi leaves much to be desired (my killer Centro loads websites faster)

This artist does nonnude work in settings like two guys, one lounging in a chair, one sitting on a pier. Kinda pastels, watercolor fading style. Usually without faces, so their backs are usually turned.

His work has been featured on cards with blank insides by I think 10% productions (another site that is NSFW).

Care to help me find this artist?

can't help you with that pimp, but while the webmassas are lookin, maybe they can find me something too.

was at an art show a month or two ago and saw this photograph I should have bought. it's a mural/graffiti, well, a picture of that. it's called "man's best friend"

it's a giant woman's behind with a man looking at it. from miami/dade county.

but if you look VERY closely you see that the dude has his dog on a leash. priceless man, really priceless. at the time i thought it a little risque for the house (nieces and nephews and all) but I think it would be great for my studio.

can't help you with that pimp, but while the webmassas are lookin, maybe they can find me something too.

was at an art show a month or two ago and saw this photograph I should have bought. it's a mural/graffiti, well, a picture of that. it's called "man's best friend"

it's a giant woman's behind with a man looking at it. from miami/dade county.

but if you look VERY closely you see that the dude has his dog on a leash. priceless man, really priceless. at the time i thought it a little risque for the house (nieces and nephews and all) but I think it would be great for my studio.

Sorry dude, all the pics I see with that are with dogs as the main item inthe picture :(