Looking for a motorcycle for chim

My motorcycle is big, obnoxiously loud, looks and runs less well than it might, and makes a mess everywhere it goes*. It's like me in machine form.

*actually, I fixed the most recent oil leak. You really gotta scrub the shit out of the drain bolts before reinstalling them. Any schmutz in the threads will just wick that shit to the underside of your oil-pan.

Ryan's is in excellent condition, because he never rides it.

safety feature - if people know they're there, they won't merge into them. yay for drivers that pay attention!

Meh, the problem is the 3,000 people you irritate to no end vs. the maybe one person a month that would notice you better.

Wearing bright colors and playing "how many ways can this person kill me" work MUCH better.

I love that Dan's bike is loud. It lets me know he's on his way in to the neighborhood so I can hide all the...wait...he reads this forum. Anyway, there is nothing better than a loud bike. I don't find it embarrassing at all. Our neighbors are all so loud in their own ways that it's really not a problem. It's just sexy. Dan looks like a badass on his bike and it makes me all quivery inside.

I love that Dan's bike is loud. It lets me know he's on his way in to the neighborhood so I can hide all the...wait...he reads this forum. Anyway, there is nothing better than a loud bike. I don't find it embarrassing at all. Our neighbors are all so loud in their own ways that it's really not a problem. It's just sexy. Dan looks like a badass on his bike and it makes me all quivery inside.

:lol: I want him to sell the harley and buy one of these:
http://volocars.com/1955-pontiac-delivery-wagon-street-rod-c-597.htm

now THAT's a grocery getter

The guy I work with just got a Honda motorcycle. He knew a guy that works for Honda so he got an 8000 bike for 5k. He really likes it. He told me what it was but seriously I don't remember.

You don't go for bike rides with him?

No, not my thing. If it's a nice enough day to be out on the bike then it's too hot to wear all of the boots, leather coats, jeans and helmets required... not to mention I really hate walking around with helmet head.