Looking down the barrel of a peehole........

dreamwalker said:
Hey, you don't need to "fix" my posts! :tard:

But I suppose there could always be a first time :fly:

I'm a firm believer that you give some shit, you take some shit. You've been giving some for a while without taking too much in return........... :heart:

:eek: o rly??

Smileynev said:
So I guess the moral of the story here is, if youre in the same building as BigDov, dont go into the bathroom stall (no matter what youre going to do) cuz hell come a peepin'

And don't reject his homo advances cause he'll get you fired.

Smileynev said:
So I guess the moral of the story here is, if youre in the same building as BigDov, dont go into the bathroom stall (no matter what youre going to do) cuz hell come a peepin'

:( So you're saying you don't poocam.com anymore???

BigDov said:
I'm a firm believer that you give some shit, you take some shit. You've been giving some for a while without taking too much in return........... :heart:

Who, me giving shit? I don't do that...do I? :fly: :heart:

Maybe, they say there is a first time for everything, and I pretty much know the work schedule for my entire building, I know when no one is around
2306.gif

dreamwalker said:
Maybe, they say there is a first time for everything, and I pretty much know the work schedule for my entire building, I know when no one is around
2306.gif

Give me a time and the address and we can work something out. :hi2u:

dreamwalker said:
BigDov is constantly trying to convince us he isn't gay, but I'm starting to think they both are :elfpenis:

Well apparently I must be a rare gay guy or something........ I don't take it in the ass, I don't go down on dudes, and I love looking at women. wtf is wrong with me??