Looking down the barrel of a peehole........

Pancake Wagon said:
How do you think the public bathrooms get dirty to begin with?

dunno, i don't use pulic restrooms.

this thread reminds me of when my school library stopped checking out keys for the studyrooms because people were just having sex in them.

I've done a bunch of naughty things in the bathrooms at work. :eek: I've spanked it countless times, as well as having sex a few times here and there. Actually, I've spanked it in my office and had sex there too. I'm a rebel.

CletusJones said:
I've done a bunch of naughty things in the bathrooms at work. :eek: I've spanked it countless times, as well as having sex a few times here and there. Actually, I've spanked it in my office and had sex there too. I'm a rebel.

Bad boy! :eek:

(can I get hired there?)

CletusJones said:

you are just like the baddest...

dreamwalker said:
Bad boy! :eek:

(can I get hired there?)
thanks! :hi2u:

My ex was a freak and sometimes she'd come visit me at work when I was working late and we'd escape to a bathroom or storage closet or something. we even did it on my boss's desk a couple of times.

(YES)

CletusJones said:

My ex was a freak and sometimes she'd come visit me at work when I was working late and we'd escape to a bathroom or storage closet or something. we even did it on my boss's desk a couple of times.

(YES)

lol. that reminds me of this one time..

CletusJones said:

(YES)

That's one thing I've never used the boss's desk for :eek:

(Great!)

So I guess the moral of the story here is, if youre in the same building as BigDov, dont go into the bathroom stall (no matter what youre going to do) cuz hell come a peepin'