Looking down the barrel of a peehole........

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
Hey, you don't need to "fix" my posts! :tard:

But I suppose there could always be a first time :fly:

I'm a firm believer that you give some shit, you take some shit. You've been giving some for a while without taking too much in return........... :heart:

:eek: o rly??

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Smileynev said:
So I guess the moral of the story here is, if youre in the same building as BigDov, dont go into the bathroom stall (no matter what youre going to do) cuz hell come a peepin'

And don't reject his homo advances cause he'll get you fired.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Smileynev said:
So I guess the moral of the story here is, if youre in the same building as BigDov, dont go into the bathroom stall (no matter what youre going to do) cuz hell come a peepin'

:( So you're saying you don't poocam.com anymore???

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
I'm a firm believer that you give some shit, you take some shit. You've been giving some for a while without taking too much in return........... :heart:

Who, me giving shit? I don't do that...do I? :fly: :heart:

Maybe, they say there is a first time for everything, and I pretty much know the work schedule for my entire building, I know when no one is around
2306.gif

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
dreamwalker said:
Maybe, they say there is a first time for everything, and I pretty much know the work schedule for my entire building, I know when no one is around
2306.gif

Give me a time and the address and we can work something out. :hi2u:

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
:eek: I can't believe he kept going even after you made your presence known!!
Just makes me wonder what he was seeing on the security cameras that kept sending him to the bathroom?

....it was probably you metro sechsayness. :D

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
BigDov is constantly trying to convince us he isn't gay, but I'm starting to think they both are :elfpenis:

Well apparently I must be a rare gay guy or something........ I don't take it in the ass, I don't go down on dudes, and I love looking at women. wtf is wrong with me??