Look what my employer went and did...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
*company name prohibits all persons who enter *company name property from carrying a handgun, firearm, or prohibited weapon of any kind onto the property regardless of whether the person is licensed to carry the weapon or not, with the exception of peace keeping officers.

*company name property covered by this policy includes, without limitation: All owned or leased buildings, sidewalks, walkways, driveways, and parking lots under *company name's ownership.

*company reserves the right to conduct searches of any person, vehicle, or object, that enter on to *company name property.

Good luck with that. :haaay:

I never carry on my person while at work, I'm not concerned about it.

It's the search part that is rather amusing to me.

I cant carry mine either. And they DO perform random searches/sweeps of the parking lots with dogs.
But I work on federal property so I guess thats expected.
and the fact you just had some nut job go off at your work like last year.

the most we had was some guy commit suicide in one of our buildings by jumping from the inside of the building.(Big multi level inner lobby)

and the fact you just had some nut job go off at your work like last year.

the most we had was some guy commit suicide in one of our buildings by jumping from the inside of the building.(Big multi level inner lobby)

ban gravity at work

that'll stop 'em

I was 100ft from a deadly shooting at my work like 8 months ago and I still don't want guns in the workplace...we have an armed & heavily trained security staff for that

edit: "NO GUNS IN CHURCH" reports the Pope

I was 100ft from a deadly shooting at my work like 8 months ago and I still don't want guns in the workplace...we have an armed & heavily trained security staff for that

I agree theres no need for firearms in the office, but I would like to have mine in my vehicle.

Heavily trained security. :lol: