Look what happened to me Tuesday night

Pandora said:
Holy crap! That blows! Stupid lazy ass cops. They don't care about a crime spree but heaven help you if you get caught speeding! :tard:

At least it was just your car and not you dbzeag. :heart:

Speeding tickets make your local government money. Money is what they care about, not theifs.

that is HORRIBLE. i know the feeling of being victimized, and mine was not near as traumatic. :( seeing those pictures made my stomach drop...i can't imagine how you felt. :( i'm so sorry this happened to you!!

and pandora's right...it's only a car, it's only a car.

but it still sucks, and i hate it for you. :(

FlamingGlory said:
The police are under no obligation to help you. :D

Anyway think of it this way, there are probably 10s of car breakins every night. Hundreds a month. 1000s a year. Unless there is someone dead in your car it's just not worth the effort.

In other news, this is why you have insurance.

Yes but when all the detective work is alredy done.......?

As an update, it appears these two douche bags stole two cars. One turned up a couple counties away.

The police are still not arresting anyone.

I am now looking for new cities to live. Anyone have any ideas?

dbzeag said:
As an update, it appears these two douche bags stole two cars. One turned up a couple counties away.

There are a few decent apartments in Brooklyn, I lived in one for a while before I bought a place, Parma and Lakewood. Nice houses up for rent in most of them also. Not really sure about renting a house in Brooklyn, it is not worth the price considering what is available a mile away.

Those are the suburbs that first come to mind that I priced for buying as rental property near Cleveland, if you just want to get out of the city.

dbzeag said:

IBATLpeepssayATL

dbzeag said:

You could always move to Djbouti. Not only is it cheap living but it's fun to say.

Do I need to say cleveland sucks?

and I would report the cpos that did not follow correct procedure to the police station and get thier badge numbers. also follow up with the county procecutors office. they should be able to make a case to get a criminal conviction. and anre't you able to press charges against those too kids?

Onnotangu said:
Do I need to say cleveland sucks?

and I would report the cpos that did not follow correct procedure to the police station and get thier badge numbers. also follow up with the county procecutors office. they should be able to make a case to get a criminal conviction. and anre't you able to press charges against those too kids?
cops dont care

My car got broken into a few years back and my purse and stereo front were stolen. The dumbass that broke in couldn't get my stereo out, just cracked my dash and broke my window. Altohugh they did get my camera and cellphone that were in my purse that I had left under my seat. I always took my purse in at night and the one night that I did't my car broke got broke into. My neighbor across the street saw someone in my car at 3:00 am but didn't think much of it <~~ dumbass.

When the cops came they were actually great. The one officer was new and he gave my neighbor a lecture about how it is because of people like him that there is crime and so on. They fingerprinted my car, took pictures etc. he was really nice I actually saw him a good bit after that. If I saw him when I was out with my friends he'd always wave and sometimes stop and talk. A few times he pulled me over to tell me i shouldn't be out so late. He was really nice :)

HifiGirly said:
My car got broken into a few years back and my purse and stereo front were stolen. The dumbass that broke in couldn't get my stereo out, just cracked my dash and broke my window. Altohugh they did get my camera and cellphone that were in my purse that I had left under my seat. I always took my purse in at night and the one night that I did't my car broke got broke into. My neighbor across the street saw someone in my car at 3:00 am but didn't think much of it <~~ dumbass.

When the cops came they were actually great. The one officer was new and he gave my neighbor a lecture about how it is because of people like him that there is crime and so on. They fingerprinted my car, took pictures etc. he was really nice I actually saw him a good bit after that. If I saw him when I was out with my friends he'd always wave and sometimes stop and talk. A few times he pulled me over to tell me i shouldn't be out so late. He was really nice :)

he wants to do you.