Look out Vegas - here we come!

theacoustician said:
Because its loud, dirty, and crowded. Its still a cool place to visit, but why people want to live there is beyond me.
There is more to Vegas than the strip. Its one of the fastest growing areas in the country.

fly said:
There is more to Vegas than the strip. Its one of the fastest growing areas in the country.

Like what because I want to try to go somewhere this year if I can stop getting unexpected bills. I just dont see myself gambling for two or three days straight.

Ryokurin said:
Like what because I want to try to go somewhere this year if I can stop getting unexpected bills. I just dont see myself gambling for two or three days straight.
Living there and visiting are two different things. You don't do touristy stuff in Atlanta...

I highly suggest seeing 'O'. Although I haven't seen that one myself, cirque du soliel > *

I also didn't get to see the Hoover Dam while I was out there cause all my friends had seen it. :rolleyes:

And also not far from there is that giant impact crater, that would be cool to see too.

We've seen a bunch of shows in vegas over the past 7 years. (We go at least once a year)

Mystere (CdS)
'O' (CdS)
Blue Man Group (3x)
Penn and Teller (3x)
Seigfried & Roy (Before mauling :) )
Danny Gans
and this year my wife is setting us up for another Cirque show (not sure which at the moment)

We've every touring CdS show that has come through ATL.

Edit: and I got to do the Hoover Dam tour (inside the dam tour) before 9/11. They don't do that tour any more.

Last edited:
SpyderGST said:
and this year my wife is setting us up for another Cirque show (not sure which at the moment)

We've every touring CdS show that has come through ATL.
OMG are you going to see the erotic one????

And Ive seen every one that came through Tampa. Simply breathtaking.

SpyderGST said:
=

Edit: and I got to do the Hoover Dam tour (inside the dam tour) before 9/11. They don't do that tour any more.
I did the Hoover Dam tour post 9/11, saw the inside and everything, the walls were all wet. It was May of 2003