Long long ago....I hated guacamole

Quite. Indeed. Quite indeed.

edit: That was pretty entertaining actually.

Last edited:
One time I ate a bowl of split pea soup in the middle of the night while in a drunken stupor. The next morning I saw a big festive bowl of guacamole in the toilet.

'nuff said.

I used to hate it and still do. I tend to try it about once every 6 months or so to see if my opinion on it changes but it has not yet. So many people love it that I feel I am missing something, lol

Why do mormons have so many kids? Because they're filthy perverted sex-driven bastards that's why.

Man I gotta move to Utah.

Nah, for the most part Mormon's see sex is an entirely functional activity (ie we love eachother so we have boring 5 minute romps, or we need a baby). My sister-in-law for example has quite possibly never had an orgasm and has been married for a few years now (I know for a fact she didn't have one in the first year of their marriage).

Luckily for me Kiwi is much more....adventurous. :fly:

Nah, for the most part Mormon's see sex is an entirely functional activity (ie we love eachother so we have boring 5 minute romps, or we need a baby). My sister-in-law for example has quite possibly never had an orgasm and has been married for a few years now (I know for a fact she didn't have one in the first year of their marriage).

Luckily for me Kiwi is much more....adventurous. :fly:

I bet your brother is glad you know that.

Would she like to?;)