Ontopic Long live Vinyl/what will they stop making next?

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
89,643.86₥
I was trying to come up with an Eddie-style response to the Donnie and Marie for a buck line but failed to achieve anything that read back with the proper feeling.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
34,652.72₥
All the RSD releases I wanted were gone. They opened at 8am and the line was way to long. I went back around 11 and there were still at least 200 people in the shop.

august

I’m always wet in my basement area
Sep 23, 2006
Madison, WI
Marklar
12,123.14₥
All the RSD releases I wanted were gone. They opened at 8am and the line was way to long. I went back around 11 and there were still at least 200 people in the shop.
RSD is always such a shitshow and while I'm glad it helps businesses I like, there hasn't been a RSD release yet that's made me want to give in and deal with the crowds & stress of trying to get stuff before someone else snags it. I like to go into a record store & be surprised by cool finds, I can't do the grocery list style shopping, & definitely not on RSD where it feels more like Supermarket Sweep :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
34,652.72₥
RSD is always such a shitshow and while I'm glad it helps businesses I like, there hasn't been a RSD release yet that's made me want to give in and deal with the crowds & stress of trying to get stuff before someone else snags it. I like to go into a record store & be surprised by cool finds, I can't do the grocery list style shopping, & definitely not on RSD where it feels more like Supermarket Sweep :lol:
I was going for a Greenriver live release from one of their first shows in '84. Someone found a sound board recording of the show.