Ontopic Long live Vinyl/what will they stop making next?

chilli powder, turmeric, cumin powder, ground pepper, sambhar powder mixed together in equal measure make a decent masala hips baba :)

We have all those things except whatever the hell sambhar is but I know where I can find some.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and adi
Sissy. :fly: Adi's people chew on the pods as a breath freshener. I've only done that inadvertently when my Greek father-in-law failed to pluck a pod out of his chicken-rice soup. :eek:
:lol: they taste bloody awful but i have got used to them being there in food i just remove them or dont take any when serving myself :)

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
You just want to set the world's mouth aflame admit it .
[it's not necessarily the heat but the cardamoness of it .]
I never think of it as hot. Just went and grabbed some from the spices - nope, not hot. More like citrus peel and allspice, maybe a little mint in there. I usually use a dash in lentil soups, apple pie, green tea, occasionally even a bbq sauce. Ahh, apricot pie with black walnuts - haven't made that for a while. FUck, getting hungry.
*I only use them ground - too easy to do something stupid with the whole pods.

I never think of it as hot. Just went and grabbed some from the spices - nope, not hot. More like citrus peel and allspice, maybe a little mint in there. I usually use a dash in lentil soups, apple pie, green tea, occasionally even a bbq sauce. Ahh, apricot pie with black walnuts - haven't made that for a while. FUck, getting hungry.
*I only use them ground - too easy to do something stupid with the whole pods.
Design a chutney sex lubricant .