Lonely on the night crew

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥20,400
Being as it is well past 1am and refreshing UF again for the first time in an hour it seems I'm the only person who visits EST-early. Lonely it is but 2am and I'm watching UF (albeit slowly while reading Philip K Dick books and studying Automatic number plate recognition for no apparent reason).

Fear not though! There is someone watching out in the dark hours of the day and will be! (until I find something more interesting and/or score some more Ambien anyway)

I'm on the phone with Lingo customer support, trying to get my phone number changed. I've had a few hundred phone calls and over a hundred voicemails in the week I've had my Lingo account, and I've never given anyone the phone number :(

Fat Burger said:
I'm on the phone with Lingo customer support, trying to get my phone number changed. I've had a few hundred phone calls and over a hundred voicemails in the week I've had my Lingo account, and I've never given anyone the phone number :(
About that...

Yea...

So I saw this number on a bathroom stall...

FlamingGlory said:
Being as it is well past 1am and refreshing UF again for the first time in an hour it seems I'm the only person who visits EST-early. Lonely it is but 2am and I'm watching UF (albeit slowly while reading Philip K Dick books and studying Automatic number plate recognition for no apparent reason).

Fear not though! There is someone watching out in the dark hours of the day and will be! (until I find something more interesting and/or score some more Ambien anyway)

You feel bad, It's only 10:30 pm here when UF dies. I don't even have to stay up late before everyone else goes to bed.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Some of us are old farts and pass out before then.

No doubt. I have to haul my ass out of bed at 6, which considering that I'm a night owl is just evil. I have to force myself to pass out every night at around 9:30 by cutting off the oxygen to my brain or I'll never go to bed.