FYI London, wtf?

So, what you're saying is there really are no-go zones in the UK after all.
When I was 16 I went to a Milwall match with a Manchester Utd supporter. We got in 2 fights in the ground, 1 just after the match and another at the underground station
As far as I'm concerned it's a no go back zone.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

When I was 16 I went to a Milwall match with a Manchester Utd supporter. We got in 2 fights in the ground, 1 just after the match and another at the underground station

We have that here in the states. It's called Miami, and we call them Hurricanes fans.

In their defense when you were 16 they were still feeding christians to the lions during game breaks.

The only thing I know about British football is that Manchester United is the enemy, as the Glazer family of baboons owns the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as well.

Several years ago, we would go to the Bucs' games with scarves with the old green and gold Manchester colo(u)rs and wave them around in protest.

• Gravy
Reactions: DJBrenton