lol, whoops!

April, I've seen some crazy things in my life. Some things I wouldn't even dare you to try. If you were interested in drinks with my mom on swingers night, you have my everlasting admiration and I'd match any bet you ever take.

Wow you have made this conversation very interesting. Please go on about your mom.

They passed some ordnance last year where you can't leave your car unmanned idling in your driveway to warm it up. There was such an increase of car thefts a few years ago when people would begin doing that. They can fine you $100 or so if they spot it.

They passed some ordnance last year where you can't leave your car unmanned idling in your driveway to warm it up. There was such an increase of car thefts a few years ago when people would begin doing that. They can fine you $100 or so if they spot it.

What if you had a remote start?

Insurance companies up north often even give a deduction if you have a remote start becuase it eliminates the situation of a car being stolen that you speak of.

stupid. lol

IBWIP locked himself out of our condo while I was on vacation in New Orleans with my sister. It was 3AM and raining and he was in his pj's and socks. He had to climb up to the balcony and hope the sliding door up there hadn't been locked. Poor guy :(.

I locked myself on my sister's condo balcony on the 3rd floor once while she was away on her honeymoon. There was no way for me to climb down, so I sat outside and waited for a neighbor to come by. About an hour later one did. I had her call a locksmith to let me back in. The lock on her balcony door was broken and she failed to mention it to me.

I also once locked my keys in my car (well, I've done that many times). After I called AAA to have a locksmith come and let me back in I realized I had left my bowl and my marijuana in plain site on the passenger seat. I was very lucky the locksmith had a good attitude about it.

It's very stupid considering I live in Savannah, GA.

This statement is true on many levels, first of all, it's Savannah, your car WILL be stolen if you leave the keys in it. Expect it. Second, it's SAVANNAH, i'm wearing short sleeves today and it's almost January. People here don't know what cold is, who warms their car up in Savannah? sheesh.

oOOOH! I just remembered another one; last year, I locked myself out of my apartment and had to scale the balcony in a corset to get to our sliding glass door. Thank goodness I forgot to lock it!

For those ladies (and da freakah guys) who have properly worn a corset, you can understand and appreciate the magnitude of that feat.

oOOOH! I just remembered another one; last year, I locked myself out of my apartment and had to scale the balcony in a corset to get to our sliding glass door. Thank goodness I forgot to lock it!

For those ladies (and da freakah guys) who have properly worn a corset, you can understand and appreciate the magnitude of that feat.

:pics: in corset of course

Why didn't you take it off?

This statement is true on many levels, first of all, it's Savannah, your car WILL be stolen if you leave the keys in it. Expect it. Second, it's SAVANNAH, i'm wearing short sleeves today and it's almost January. People here don't know what cold is, who warms their car up in Savannah? sheesh.

When I had a remote start I'd still use it in the summer just so my car was cool when I got in it. :D

Dude... *shakes head*

eh? you lost me... are you wondering why I know this? you learn a thing or two about chicks when you live with one for a 1/3 of your life ;)

one day you will learn and know grasshoppa

speaking of which, off for an impromptu booty call which isn't wise considering the time and the fact that I have to be up at 7:30 for work...can't disappoint a very cute early 20's red head with a tongue ring and insatiable drive now can I? :D

later!

eh? you lost me... are you wondering why I know this? you learn a thing or two about chicks when you live with one for a 1/3 of your life ;)

one day you will learn and know grasshoppa

speaking of which, off for an impromptu booty call which isn't wise considering the time and the fact that I have to be up at 7:30 for work...can't disappoint a very cute early 20's red head with a tongue ring and insatiable drive now can I? :D

later!

narrator: "...WaW then zooms off for the booty. With dark coming soon, the young lady would never know his little secret..."

happy_cobalt_day.jpg

oh oh I want a corset where did you get yours?