lol, whoops!

A ladder slipped out from me at work. I happened to be holding on to a post as the ladder slid. I was hangin' about 15" off the ground by one arm.. I would've dropped down, but that ladder and a buncha other stuff was down there. I pulled mysellf up and yelled for someone..

:raises hand: and loves it!

Edit: Right now IN DECEMBER I'm wearing a tank top and skirt with flip flops... HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?!

I just picked up my parents from the airport in sandals, shorts and a tshirt. You won't win that argument with me :p

Cold >>> heat.

I can always put on a jacket when it's cold out. There's only so many clothes I can take off. And I hate sweating.

I think it was the winter before last, we had freezing temperatures and then freezing rain in Atlanta. There was a little under an inch of solid ice on my car. That was a lot of fun to take off, especially in large sheets. One guy got in his car, rolled his windows down, and had fun punching out the ice from the inside. :D

As for stupid things I've done... Looong time ago, I took apart a firework rocket and crumbled the engine in a bowl. Tried throwing lit matches at it from far away, without success. Tried to lean forward and drop a match in *FWOOOSH*... Eventually, after a few minutes, my eyesight returned. Burned eyelashes, brows, and hair... Yeah. :tard:

Cold >>> heat.

I can always put on a jacket when it's cold out. There's only so many clothes I can take off. And I hate sweating.

I think it was the winter before last, we had freezing temperatures and then freezing rain in Atlanta. There was a little under an inch of solid ice on my car. That was a lot of fun to take off, especially in large sheets. One guy got in his car, rolled his windows down, and had fun punching out the ice from the inside. :D

As for stupid things I've done... Looong time ago, I took apart a firework rocket and crumbled the engine in a bowl. Tried throwing lit matches at it from far away, without success. Tried to lean forward and drop a match in *FWOOOSH*... Eventually, after a few minutes, my eyesight returned. Burned eyelashes, brows, and hair... Yeah. :tard:

See, I rather sweat than be cold. What I don't like about being cold is that you soon can become numb and I hate that. I always look at it as if I'm hot chances are I can go somewhere where its cold or shade.

We actually met up for a cocktail during swingers night.

April, I've seen some crazy things in my life. Some things I wouldn't even dare you to try. If you were interested in drinks with my mom on swingers night, you have my everlasting admiration and I'd match any bet you ever take.