lol vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dysons are extremely powerful vacuums. Without a doubt. The DC17 "Animal" is what I'm looking at upgrading to. It's $500, but with a 70 lb. greyhound and lots of allergies, it should be worth it. Lifetime HEPA filter, and all the centrifugal suction I should ever need.

As long as you just want to be a trendy, uppity soccer mom that only drinks Starbucks, go for it. Otherwise, get yourself a sub to consumer reports and save some cash for a good vacuum.

Every consumer review I've read says they're amazing. 5 out of 5. I'm trying to buy an awesome vacuum, not be a penny pinching jew bastard who stickies his own shit threads.

"Most powerful machine on the face of the earth."

"Holy shit I just pulled atoms apar-"

"OH GOD MY TOES OH GOD"

etc.

Every consumer review I've read says they're amazing. 5 out of 5. I'm trying to buy an awesome vacuum, not be a penny pinching jew bastard who stickies his own shit threads.

The Animal scored 8th overall in CRs latest review. Oddly enough, it only scored Very Good for pet hair.

This was the top scorer (and scored Excellent with pet hair): Kenmore (Sears) Progressive with Direct Drive 35922. It beat the Animal in every catagory.

I'm not clicking the link but I will say I've recently permanently borrowed my step-mom's Dyson Animal or whatever.

It does a much better job than the Electrolux we have but still doesn't pick up all of the pet hair.

I do have to empty the canister no less than twice for each room, between pet hair and new carpet lint.

I'd rate it Meh

As far as teh Duggers... they seem pretty okay. I guess they have commercial investments and get income from rentals and real-estate, and she's as much involved with that as he is so it's not like it's a one person working relationship. If they're happy, all the power to them. They have very well behaved kids, I've seen people with 2 kids that aren't that well behaved. I say they're doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.