lol vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.
No built-in 'every other weekend' rule there though.
If you have to have a rule to keep her away, you're doing it wrong. You should find a chick who isn't batshit crazy and respects your space on her own.

If you don't want to see her whenever you can, you're doing it wrong. WTF is the point to messing around with someone you can only stand to see once or twice a month?

Every's views on dating and companionship aren't the same. And not everyone you date has to be a future wife candidate. Sometimes, it's just nice to have someone else around every once in a while.

Has really nothing to do with 'standing to see her' only a few days a month. Has to do, for some people, that it may take a while to open up to having a dedicated person in their life when they are used to being the sole person responsible for their schedule.

Call it what you will, I at least acknowledge that love, relationships, and companionship are not the same for everyone. Not by a long shot.

So, unless you are in a co-dependent relationship that involves abuse of one way, shape, or form, you really can't say 'you are doing it wrong' to anyone.

Unless they are unhappy, then, yes, yes they are.

Quite honestly I have way too much shit going on to worry about seeing someone more than two or three times a month. :fly:

i think kiwi was trying to make a joke. she knows more than anyone how much vacation spots are needed. :fly:

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but no, I'm not joking.

Again, this goes back to my religious beliefs, but I believe there are a set number of people that need to be born onto this earth, regardless of how many each person has.

The real problem is keeping people alive so long, if everyone died off at 60-65 like they used to, we'd have more resources. I say we make a new law, no medical intervention for anyone over the age of 60.

Again, this goes back to my religious beliefs, but I believe there are a set number of people that need to be born onto this earth, regardless of how many each person has.

You mean like to fulfill some kind of prophecy?

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but no, I'm not joking.

The real problem is keeping people alive so long, if everyone died off at 60-65 like they used to, we'd have more resources. I say we make a new law, no medical intervention for anyone over the age of 60.

So it is "not" better that we can experience life for longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.