Austin
Marklar
₥663
This is hilarious.

Dear Italy,

Here is what your culture will be.

Enjoy,

The Union

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/29/italy-fights-for-crucifixes-in-classrooms/?hpt=C1

Italy will fight Wednesday against a European court ruling that crucifixes in classrooms violate students' right to freedom of religion.

The European Court of Human Rights found unanimously last November that the display of a particular religious symbol - such as the Christian cross - in a classroom "restricted the right of parents to educate their children in conformity with their convictions, and the right of children to believe or not to believe."

But the court agreed in January to hear Italy's appeal. Ten other European governments, dozens of European lawmakers and half a dozen non-governmental organizations have also gotten involved in the appeal.

The idea of unions has never looked so unappealing to me, and I can't believe these countries actually got together and decided that this was a good thing. I agree that crucifixes should be kept out of classrooms, but I'm struggling to reconcile the sovereignty issue.

I can still see your face if you wear a baseball cap.

If you're wearing a full-face burqa, you could be a landshark for all I know. I shouldn't have to worry about being eaten by landsharks.

I can still see your face if you wear a baseball cap.

If you're wearing a full-face burqa, you could be a landshark for all I know. I shouldn't have to worry about being eaten by landsharks.

what about a burqa with a baseball cap on top? I think the sheer hilarity would be worth the risk

Hey the queen is in town today. Maybe I can step up like Enemy won't and get my pic with her in a swag unit shirt...