lol, so my exgirlfriend posted nudes on genmay

C

crazymike

I never even knew she posted on genmay. But she's registered as an 18k. I didn't even know she was registered. We broke up in the sprng.

Anyways, I'm reading a post about work uniforms and she had posted a picture. I was thinking man, that girl looks familiar, then I looked a little closer and found out who it was.

So I searched her name to see if she ever posted and she has a big thread full of nudes. Glad to see she's still a psycho attention whore.

Now I'm curious if she posts here too. You know who you are, so step up to the plate.

I won't give out her name, but I'm sure if you cared enough you can figure it out.

fly said:
Link to thread?

I can't blatently give it out. but I saw her picture in the uniform thread on the front page. She was the only girl and I know her from work...

April23 said:
Looks like she really respects herself. :fly:

lol, yeah

FLY became really quiet. Perhaps he's internet dating her or something?

I guess that reassures the fact she was psycho.

It's funny, because when we dated she said how much genmay sucked and I shouldn't post there, etc... now look!

crazymike said:
I guess that reassures the fact she was psycho.

It's funny, because when we dated she said how much genmay sucked and I shouldn't post there, etc... now look!
You should be proud you aren't with her, psycho girls are too much upkeep.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Who is she? I am too scared to click the link.
I dont wanna see no nekkid wimmenz
Link is just her posing in boots and lingerie... and fully clothed ones. No nudity.