lol, so my exgirlfriend posted nudes on genmay

April23 said:
I'm not at all debating it can't work, the chances of it working are a lot slimmer for people our age to make things work long distance.

I may be betting against it with FB, but I'm betting because of the odds, not because what I hope to happen. I hope you two do make it.
You also have to rememebr that, despite what may be shown on UF, FB and I are much more mature and willing to make this work. Yeah it's hard sometimes, but trust me, if we wernt serious about making this happen, we would have broken up already. Being apart is hard, totally... but we are learning to deal with it.
You are right, the majority of people wouldn't make it in a LDR... we realized going into this that the odds were already against us.
It's also hard hearing from everyone that LDR's dont work, and that I was wasting my time... but we have proven them all wrong....

*Fuxx Burger* said:
You also have to rememebr that, despite what may be shown on UF, FB and I are much more mature and willing to make this work. Yeah it's hard sometimes, but trust me, if we wernt serious about making this happen, we would have broken up already. Being apart is hard, totally... but we are learning to deal with it.
You are right, the majority of people wouldn't make it in a LDR... we realized going into this that the odds were already against us.
It's also hard hearing from everyone that LDR's dont work, and that I was wasting my time... but we have proven them all wrong....
Good for you guys! I love proving people wrong. :fly:

oh well whatever, good luck with what your doing (or not doing :p) i'm betting to win though it'll have to be marklar i don't have any decent cash at the moment.

Restless said:
Firstly thats sux to find out in that way... ep to find she has posted nudes too

Secondly, um... DAAAAAAMMMN

Having read some of the comments here, ihave second thoughts about some of the pics i have posted in Genmay :shifty:

That's just one reason to be careful about pics.

:shifty:

DW said:
That's just one reason to be careful about pics.

:shifty:

yeah i am seeing why it might have been a bad idea now, though 800+ views is cool to know :shifty:

*Fuxx Burger* said:

How far away are you guys? I'm seeing a girl who's like...an hour away. It's not really THAT big a deal, but with shitty Southern California traffic, we really can't get together on weekdays or anything.

Millions said:
How far away are you guys? I'm seeing a girl who's like...an hour away. It's not really THAT big a deal, but with shitty Southern California traffic, we really can't get together on weekdays or anything.
5 hours... which kinda sucks. But it's really not that bad.

Yeah uh...that blows. :( I thought the hour was tough. Good luck. :D

I won't date girls outside my zipcode. I'm too lazy to make the drive.

Plus you wouldn't have as many amusing stories outside your own town.

"...took a shit behind that dumpster there. Oh! Slammed my dick in that trashcan. Over there I found a racoon once...let's skip that story." :p

Millions said:

"...took a shit behind that dumpster there. Oh! Slammed my dick in that trashcan. Over there I found a racoon once...let's skip that story." :p
:lol:
I don't need to know those details of his life anyways :p

Millions said:

oh man, I'm in tears laughing and people keep poking their heads in to see what's so funny :lol:

good point though :D