LOL, Saw sucks

I watched it a few days ago (my uncles is a director and got me a screener :p)

It's alright. The end is kind of twisted. It's not as graphic as I expected. it's a decent thriller film compared to most of the ones out today. It's by no way a horror film. You will feel grossed out and repulsed, but not scared.

the dialog, etc... sucks. It's completely irrational dialog.

for instance, the two first meet in a decrepit old bathroom chained in opposite corners. The guy introduces himself as BLAH BLAH I'm a doctor. Who the hell talks like that?

Drool-Boy said:
its currently at 54% at rotten tomatoes if that means anything to ya
Yeah, I saw that. Thats not too bad actually. I like Cary Elwes, he's cute.

'Unless you happen to relish the image of a killer using a stethoscope to hear the changes in a little girl's heart rate while he holds a gun to her mother's head, there's no reason you'll want to see "Saw."'

I DO I DO

Coqui said:
All I care is that it's entertaining. I don't care about plot holes, or award winning performances.
did you read the whole CNN review? It's definitely all about gore, no acting or plot at all

Coqui said:
All I care is that it's entertaining. I don't care about plot holes, or award winning performances.

then you will enjoy it, especially the last 10 minutes. If you are twisted like me, you will laugh.

If you laughed in the ring when the horse jumped off the boat and got sucked into the propeller, you will laugh at the ending of the saw.

crazymike said:
then you will enjoy it, especially the last 10 minutes. If you are twisted like me, you will laugh.

If you laughed in the ring when the horse jumped off the boat and got sucked into the propeller, you will laugh at the ending of the saw.

Didn't laugh but I wasn't feeling sorrowful for the horse.