WTF LOL of the Day

They would be able to do whatever they liked, and the U.S. would really only be giving up copper deposits. Considering what would need to be shipped in to the country of Arizona, the U.S. could have a strikingly awesome trade advantage to get the copper cheap.

Are you calling them bigots because some of them don't want people there illegally? :confused:

I'm calling them bigots because of how they chose to deal with the influx of illegal aliens. And a number of other reasons as well.

We have a horrid illegal immigrant problem here too. Racism has not become state policy here.

why would one ever leave micronesia? the cachet of being able to say you're a micronaut practically sells itself

The immigration bill is racial profiling in the purest form. We've had this argument many times in other threads. It also happens to be in direct defiance of the 14th Amendment.

Then you got House Bill 2524 which bans ethnic studies in High Schools.

How about all the surviving KKK, local militias, and other white supremacy organizations that have found safe haven in Arizona? One of the few places I can think of where a sheriff can outright say he's proud to be a KKK member without losing his job. Good for them. I'm glad they have a place to go.

Oh yeah, and we can't forget the topic at hand, SB1433 which references "states' rights." Lmao. I read the John C. Calhoun speech advocating states' rights. It's code for slavery, folks!

Cause they passed a law saying a cop can ask anyone for proof of citizen ship probably. Next day the hispanic areas were all ghost towns which should be a huge indicator of how large the problem is right there....