LOL LAUGH TEST

the Idiot Savant

(28% dark, 61% spontaneous, 57% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

I guess that's what I get for growing up on Benny Hill, Rowan and Martin's Laugh In, The Carol Burnett Show, Flying Circus and graduating to Faulty Towers and Red Dwarf. I was doomed from teh beginning.

InnerMuse said:
I guess that's what I get for growing up on Benny Hill, Rowan and Martin's Laugh In, The Carol Burnett Show, Flying Circus and graduating to Faulty Towers and Red Dwarf. I was doomed from teh beginning.

Damn, you're old.

InnerMuse said:
Oh, I see, you've got a case of Selective Hearing. My grandma has that too. Perhaps you two should start a self help group and post back and forth through genmay where the addicts and EMO self help groups congregate. :p

genmay?

the Ham
(47% dark, 42% spontaneous, 10% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith
ham.gif

your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin

provacateur.gif

Most people think I'm an ass :(