LOL LAUGH TEST

the Wit

(61% dark, 34% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

the Shock Jock

(57% dark, 61% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

lol go figure

the Ham

(47% dark, 46% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Drool-Boy said:
I got the exact same one.
I need to find the author of this test and kick them in the junk for comparing us to Roseanne Bar.

You kick him, I'll point and laugh, then we can both poop on his face.

I protest this test under the grounds that their questions are incomplete.

As an example the question, "I like my women like I like my coffee: ________" there is no option for "Finely ground and in the freezer."

Yeah, that's how I roll.

reverendsaintjay said:

As an example the question, "I like my women like I like my coffee: ________" there is no option for "Finely ground and in the freezer."

Yeah, that's how I roll.

I bet you get along well with Chikken :)

reverendsaintjay said:

Yeah, that's how I roll.
I agree. Some of the stuff wasn't offensive but neither was it funny. Personally I would've gone with "I like my women like I like my shrimp: battered." for the simple fact that it would offend at least a number of feminists and a few regular folk as well. I'd also go with the coffee thing but then finish with it "bitter and usually steaming" because self-depreciating humor is also amusing. If you can't laugh at yourself you have no business laughing at others.

the Wit
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK
52% dark, 23% spontaneous, 21% vulgar

"Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion. "

bahaha

ETA: Why on all these online things do I get the same thing as Pandora. Even on the Jungian personality test we had the same "profile"... bitch.

Last edited:
You scored higher than 99% on darkness
You scored higher than 99% on spontaneity
You scored higher than 99% on vulgarity

I had no idea

edit>
the Idiot Savant
(47% dark, 46% spontaneous, 52% vulgar)

the Provacateur

(57% dark, 34% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin

the Wit
(52% dark, 26% spontaneous, 10% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Did I fuck like the Office. I've actually been to the city in which it was filmed (Slough, Berkshire). What a depressing shithole. The only people who find "The Office" funny is the same people that care about celebs and work in call centres. Fuck off.

Galen said:
the Wit
(52% dark, 26% spontaneous, 10% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Did I fuck like the Office. I've actually been to the city in which it was filmed (Slough, Berkshire). What a depressing shithole. The only people who find "The Office" funny is the same people that care about celebs and work in call centres. Fuck off.

YoureAwsome.gif

FlamingGlory said:
the Wit
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK
52% dark, 23% spontaneous, 21% vulgar

"Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion. "

bahaha

ETA: Why on all these online things do I get the same thing as Pandora. Even on the Jungian personality test we had the same "profile"... bitch.

Verah intaaaahhhresting..... :wtf: There's lotsa places I could go with that but they're all kinda scary so I'm not going there. ;)

Pandora said:
Verah intaaaahhhresting..... :wtf: There's lotsa places I could go with that but they're all kinda scary so I'm not going there. ;)

I'll go ahead and say it...this means he's a she :fly:

your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

Hmmm, some truth here, but not quite on the mark, not to mention the poor attempt at pig latin~ 'ix-nay' :fly: