LOL @ Juli

So how do you deter kids from wanting this stuff, without depriving them and possibly giving them a complex? Tricky.

Teach them to play sports and make them aware at a young age that being good at sports will get them laid much more than the normal person.

Teach them to play sports and make them aware at a young age that being good at sports will get them laid much more than the normal person.

Good call. When I have a kid I'm gonna Earl Woods the fuck out of him/her.

So how do you deter kids from wanting this stuff, without depriving them and possibly giving them a complex? Tricky.

It's sooo weird. Again, mine has never even seen the cartoon. He only knows they are from some kids in his Kindy class! lol

It's sooo weird. Again, mine has never even seen the cartoon. He only knows they are from some kids in his Kindy class! lol

Tell him action figures are just a fancy word for dolls. And dolls are for faggots. YOU'RE NOT A FAGGOT ARE YA, BOY?

That'll work.

I just said "Look at how crappily these are made, son. Flimsy plastic, probably molded from recycled factory scraps. Remember all that stuff you've broken over the years that we had to throw away? Made in China just like this. Chinese people are gross, son. They're just a creepy, dirty people, standing hunched over in huge factories melting plastic and rubbing their hands together."

I just said "Look at how crappily these are made, son. Flimsy plastic, probably molded from recycled factory scraps. Remember all that stuff you've broken over the years that we had to throw away? Made in China just like this. Chinese people are gross, son. They're just a creepy, dirty people, standing hunched over in huge factories melting plastic and rubbing their hands together."

Meh, leave him be, he's only 5.

lmao@being on the ledge of racial slurs again. :lol:

Pie is Chinese..

Yep. I had to drop in and say grats to Drool and tell Sp'ange to keep his chin up though. What can you do.