lol @ joe rogan

why_ask_why said:
hey shooter, wanna go to sizzler?? /stalker from happy gilmore

"OK Shooter, I'll be at the red lobster if you change your mind" :lol: I love that movie.

Drool-Boy said:
no no no, I went with "Andrea Yates' 6th kid" this time
:shady:

That is the most horrifying story I've ever heard. Can you imagine what those poor little kids must've been thinking? I don't care if she's crazy or not. Hang her upside down, tie her wrists and ankles to poles, saw her in half from the crotch to the collarbone, and let stray dogs chew on her entrails.

Joe is great and if you watch fear factor enough you can clearly tell that he would never do anything those morons are doing, lol

Have you ever actually seen teh blood dunking expisode where rogan starts running away, hehe

Flamer McDickchugger said:
That is the most horrifying story I've ever heard. Can you imagine what those poor little kids must've been thinking? I don't care if she's crazy or not. Hang her upside down, tie her wrists and ankles to poles, saw her in half from the crotch to the collarbone, and let stray dogs chew on her entrails.

I used to live up the street from where that happend. Talk about a media circus.
Plus Rusty Yates worked here at the space center. Dudes beyond creepy.

Drool-Boy said:
I used to live up the street from where that happend. Talk about a media circus.
Plus Rusty Yates worked here at the space center. Dudes beyond creepy.

As far as I can tell he didn't even grieve over the fact all of his children were slowly drowned in the bathtub. He always looked complacent and "Meh" over the whole thing. And then he found a woman and got married not long after that, when most rational people would probably still be in therapy. The whole thing is fucked up, but that dude gives me the willies.