Thread lol Israel

I didn't either.. It seems as though the Israelis have killed some people trying to bring food and what not into Gaza..

I really think Israel should lighten up and as well as the Palestinians.. I know they pray to different gods, but they should unit against these atheists that are going to take over the world in the near future..

I didn't either.. It seems as though the Israelis have killed some people trying to bring food and what not into Gaza..

I really think Israel should lighten up and as well as the Palestinians.. I know they pray to different gods, but they should unit against these atheists that are going to take over the world in the near future..

I was surprised to hear that 1 in 6 Americans 'do not have a belief in a god.' Many people don't want to admit it...

Isn't this the exact same thing we've killed Somali pirates over? Isn't this the exact behavior we label as "terrorist" when brown people do it?

not at all as the flotilla was headed to gaza. if a flotilla was headed towards tampa with suspected terrorists on board, you think the US would wait for them to enter US waters before seizing them? You think they wouldn't take the prisoners directly to a US base in cuba?

they kind of gave everyone the finger after the incident was done though... great PR move. conflict in the ME heats up.

I know they pray to different gods, but they should unit against these atheists that are going to take over the world in the near future..

They pray to the same god, as do christians. fucked up huh?

They just follow different bibles and prophets. Hell, all 3 religions even beleive in jesus, they just disagree over who/what he was. Jews claim he was just a jewish carpenter, christians claim he was the messiah, muslims think he was a prophet but muhammad was the true messiah not jesus.

Neither side is an angel. And since the conflict goes back 1000+ years, neither side is going to fix it.

edit: And actually, Israel stuck its neck out the most for a deal, but Arafat fucked that all up years ago.

There's no such thing as Palestine. Shouldn't an 89-year-old 50-year White House correspondent know that?