Thread lol Israel

I'd just like to say I'm quite pleased with peoples opinions in this thread. Other North Americans I've spoken to have been all 'Israel is right why is everyone angry with them?' etc. which makes me feel a bit sorry for the state of the American press.

Proud of you guys for seeing the light.

I'd just like to say I'm quite pleased with peoples opinions in this thread. Other North Americans I've spoken to have been all 'Israel is right why is everyone angry with them?' etc. which makes me feel a bit sorry for the state of the American press.

Proud of you guys for seeing the light.

That's because there's lots of people who read one source and follow that as gospel. A lot of us here, try to read multiple sources to garner our own opinion after wading through all the bullshit from every source read.

I triangulate CNN, Fox, MSNBC, The NY Times, The London...one, USA Today, and the Stavanger Aftenbladet and then form my opinions based on that.

Or I guess I heptagulate.

I triangulate CNN, Fox, MSNBC, The NY Times, The London...one, USA Today, and the Stavanger Aftenbladet and then form my opinions based on that.

Or I guess I heptagulate.

I just wait and read all my news from what you guys post on UF.

While the raid was not pulled off perfectly, the Israelis had every right to do it. They were damn if didn't do the raid (letting weapons into Gaza) and damned if they did the raid ("moral" outrage by the "civilized" world).

Charles Krauthammer nails it.

1930's all over again

Bullshit. The Israelis know they were wrong in what they did, and this is why they blocking journalist and a independent investigation.

While the raid was not pulled off perfectly, the Israelis had every right to do it. They were damn if didn't do the raid (letting weapons into Gaza) and damned if they did the raid ("moral" outrage by the "civilized" world).

Charles Krauthammer nails it.

1930's all over again

While I agree that the blockade is legal, were there really weapons found? I didn't hear anything about that...