lol hearts

Well the first one that said it was filipino and very..."out there..."
She once stuck a gloved finger up my ass without warning, during a routine exam.

She just came out with it when I went to see her at my 6 week checkup after my oldest was born. "oooooo, you heal up a so nicery! You vuhginah look so lovery, like you didn't have baby at all!" My ex was there with me.

The second lady, we sit and chat at times and since I feel so comfortable with her, I jokingly asked if she could tell someone's age by just by looking at their minge. I asked about mine and she mentioned that I have a 19 year old minge.

I love her!!
Wait, even weirder... you're ex was in the exam room with you guys?! :wtf:

My vag is beautiful. I love it. Its so pretty and delicate.

I'm thinking someone of yall have roast beef mud flaps... Or the catchers mitt thing going on...

Groce!
Here is a pic of mine... I can make it clap.
prolapse.jpg

So Juli was telling me how she is really attracted to Kiki and has been fantasizing about 69'ing with her.

Follow up with a cardiologist in three weeks. Hopefully I'll get a sonogram and find out if I'm pregnant.

:omy:

Follow up with a cardiologist in three weeks. Hopefully I'll get a sonogram and find out if I'm pregnant.

:omy:

The EKG is kinda fun actually. The echo is kinda neat too, but the EKG is more fun for sure. lotsa wires and less goop.