LOL - funny pic (and small rant)

I Support Yiffing

dmrkittbella_006.jpg

OMG @ title, lolololol. Seymore Bast presents Fly's Ass Party 8.

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly, and I'll add my own little rant

Those 'Livestrong' yellow armbands, and the copycats - I know the money in some percentage does go for something useful, but holy fucking bandwagon people!

I see everyone from little twerp kids to 300lb sweathogs wearing those things, and they all have the same smug look about them when they look at you and you're not wearing one. "Hello you fat fucking fuck, _I_ had the fucking cancer, you didn't - shove that fucking look into a porta-potty and dunk it asshole"

*note, Chikken has had extraordinary amounts of tequila this evening

ChikkenNoodul said:
I agree wholeheartedly, and I'll add my own little rant

Those 'Livestrong' yellow armbands, and the copycats - I know the money in some percentage does go for something useful, but holy fucking bandwagon people!

I see everyone from little twerp kids to 300lb sweathogs wearing those things, and they all have the same smug look about them when they look at you and you're not wearing one. "Hello you fat fucking fuck, _I_ had the fucking cancer, you didn't - shove that fucking look into a porta-potty and dunk it asshole"

*note, Chikken has had extraordinary amounts of tequila this evening
Cuervo?

Wow I see those things everywhere and I had no idea what they were actually for.

About the only thing I hate bout the magnetic sticker is how people love to put them on sideways like its a fish to make it easier to read. To me thats almost like flying the flag at half staff because its easier to look at its stupid. Unless you have a car where thats the only way that it can fit, stop it.

As for people doing it because its trendy, what can you do? I remember people buying Support Our Troops bumper stickers during desert storm. It makes people make feel better for some reason. If you want to do something for them how about actually sending goods that they can use, or donateing money to the USO or something that actually does something for the troops, buying something that a portion of the proceeds goes to the troops (what is a portion, and what is the org anyways?) is rather stupid.

Ryokurin said:
As for people doing it because its trendy, what can you do? I remember people buying Support Our Troops bumper stickers during desert storm. It makes people make feel better for some reason. If you want to do something for them how about actually sending goods that they can use, or donateing money to the USO or something that actually does something for the troops, buying something that a portion of the proceeds goes to the troops (what is a portion, and what is the org anyways?) is rather stupid.

I actually made that comment to Knyte on Saturday. I can guarantee that it isn't any easier for the troops to be gone or their families to be without them cause someone has a ribbon on the back of their car.

kiwi said:
I actually made that comment to Knyte on Saturday. I can guarantee that it isn't any easier for the troops to be gone or their families to be without them cause someone has a ribbon on the back of their car.
Its not for the troops. It's for some lazy American to feel better about themselves because they have "done something" for the war. :rolleyes:

Something easy, something where they don't have to sacrifice a damn thing...

Not war rations, not writing letters to troops, not donating real money to various organizations that REALLY help the trooops, a small magnetic ribbon.

fly said:
Its not for the troops. It's for some lazy American to feel better about themselves because they have "done something" for the war. :rolleyes:

Not war rations, not writing letters to troops, not donating real money to various organizations that REALLY help the trooops, a small magnetic ribbon.
Because a ribbon you can pick up in line waiting to buy your cheddarwurst and budweiser

fly said:

I think all the troops should withdraw for a day. Have the Iraqi's and Afghanis wonder what's going on.

Make threats of nukes and see what happens :fly: